Some stuff about Spain and Portugal we found online this week:
- Baztán Valley, in Navarra. Looks terrific! (via The Guardian)
- When in San Sebastián, do try A Fuego Negro‘s tapas, they will probably surprise you! Here’s Marti Buckley’s suggestion.
- Hungry for brunch? Here’s a list of places where you can have brunch in Barcelona. (vía Devour Barcelona)
- The spirit of Northern Spain is well reflected in this post: 3 Cities in Northern Spain That No Food Lover Can Miss (vía Gastronomic Nomad)
- Want to buy a Spanish
ruinvillage? (vía El País In English)
- Rice planting festival, in the Ebro Delta
Festes Tradicionals de l’Arròs: la Plantada from albertvidal.cat on Vimeo.
- Spanish food travels all over the worls. Sergi Arola opens in Mumbai. (vía mid-day)
- Markets are really something in Spain. Here’s a post on Garanada’s Mercado de San Agustín from Molly. (vía Piccavey)